July 15, 2012

Pastel On Neon

YAY! Finally made a new outfit post! :) #Happy Sorry for not posting outfit photos these past few weeks. I've been busy with school. But ohwell, Here goes a new outfit post. Yipee! ;) So with my outfit today, I mixed pastel colors with neon colors. Looks so fun. Lol. I'm so "sawa" with the neon on neon or pastel on pastel outfits, Haha I got this idea from Camille! Credits to her. I super love my shoes here, super comfy! Thanks to ParisDreams Shoppe, Visit their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/parisdreams #NewOutfitPost




Yay! Finally used my Satchel bag from the U.S 



At first, you'll think that my bottom is a skirt but its not. lol :)



Connector Ring | Girl Shoppe







Necklace | Forever 21



Top & Shorts | Details (Power Plant Mall)




Satchel Bag | Steve Madden (U.S)



Wedge | ParisDreams Shoppe (Brand: Melissa Vivienne Westwood // Color: Rose)


No comments:

Post a Comment